In the year 2009, the Rover Council under the leadership of Lee Voon Keong had come up with 5 important objectives for the Rover Crew to achieve in the year 2009:
- To increase the overall active members by 50% by 31st December 2009.
- To have at least once major outing every two months.
- To get our former scouts to come back once a month to enhance our scout trainings for the Boy Scouts, Senior Scouts and Rover Crew.
- To upgrade and refurbish our Rover Room.
- To organize a campfire which includes the Zulu Dance and the Maori War Dance, together with the Seniors.