2005, April 23: Confucian Campfire
|Confucian Campfire (Gvnt) 2005|
Nothing much, just wanted to voice out some opinions (or more than that).
- I think they invited us because we’re just next door.
- They forgot our troop’s name.
- Our troop didn’t get our share of refreshment.
- They asked us, “Where are y’all from?”
- They spoke in Mandarin most of the time. (Not that I don’t understand, but others don’t)
- It ended with TAPS and everyone left by 10.30pm.
Thank you very much. Want pics? Here you go:
The campfire was fun anyway where we can actually dance with other scouts. The only problem was, they have a problem with their English speaking. (Please continue for me)
P/s: I’m so sorry I had nothing to explain. No particular memory for this campfire. I need help here again! Please, someone help help complete this page!
Thank You In Advance